Lonely Planet Maui
Lonely Planet Maui is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Buckle up and hit the Hana Hwy - with its 600 twists and turns, towering cliffs, and jungle valleys; take time out and go snorkeling with turtles at Turtle Beach, or take in a jam session at an intimate slack key guitar concert in Napili -all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Maui and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's MauiTravel Guide:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - landscape, cuisine, diving, snorkeling, surfing, off-the-beaten-track, wildlife, arts.